Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nubby Problem- Update

This is what i wrote last night on the rat groups, i cut and pasted it here. In case somebody didn't see the yahoo posts.
------
SHE'S OK!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!

The vet couldn't do her surgery last night because his assistant who assist in surgeries was in a car accident and he didn't want her working with him or on Nubby when she wasn't focused. I guess she wasn't injured but she was upset and he didn't want that to interfere with her work.

I'm not sure i believe that because every time i take a rat their for surgery there are delay

But anyway, Nubby's surgery is rescheduled for Monday evening. But, i can go get her and bring her home around 4 today and take her back Monday.

I am so upset because this is 2 delays HOWEVER, i want Nubby safe and if his assistant was in fact in a car accident and she was upset i wouldn't want her helping the doctor in that state. I guess he only has the one assistant. I know her, she is very nice and she loves rats.

I don't know if it is true but i am a bit aggravated.

Now i have to go back up there and get nubby and bring her back and than she has to go again on Monday. This is all together 3 trips to this vet.

I'm sorry for yet another delay. I sure hope this isn't a sign that something is going to go wrong.

Damn it, i could just cry. I have to go threw yet another emotional evening on Mondaynal evening on Monday.
------
UPDATE- 3/20/08 : I actually do believe the girl was in a car accident now because when i went to pick Nubby up the receptionist told me what happened. I'm glad they didn't do surgery on Nubby last night because i wouldn't want my baby being operated on when the assistant wasn't focused. So... now we wait till Monday.

Nubby is sooooo happy to be home though and i am as well. She was only gone 24 hours but i missed her so much. I had a hard time sleeping that night knowing Nubby was all alone at the vet and now warm and safe at home.

I'll keep you updated

Rebecca

No comments: