Sunday, March 23, 2008

Nubby enjoying a siesta

I got the photo's in the wrong order...

The bottom picture is when Nubby was sleeping and the top pic is when she didn't want to be bothered and snuggled deeper into the blanket. I uploaded them in reverse and it wouldn't let me reverse them oh well.... but you get the idea lol.

I took these photo's of Nubby a few minutes ago. She was sound asleep, all snuggled in my blanket. She was actually asleep when i took these but her eyes we're open; you know how rats do that lol. She than woke up and wiggled herself deeper into the blanket. Guess she wasn't in the mood to take pics or to wake up. But, i was actually getting ready to put new bedding on because i did laundry yesterday. I didn't want to wake her up, i felt so bad. So i let her sleep for about 15 more minutes and than i had to wake her up to put new bedding on my bed. I gently woke her up. Let her yawn and stretch and than i gently moved her somewhere else where she fell back to sleep. I hated waking the little lazy princess up though. I felt so bad. Above are the pictures of Princess Nubby having her afternoon siesta


1 comment:

Drusilla Kehl said...

Beautiful sweet photos!